Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All that's fit to print

Baby S went for her one year appointment on Friday, April 24 she weighed 20 lbs 7oz and is 29 3/4 inches. She has gotten a new tooth on the upper right side. That makes five teeth. Everything was good except for her ears, so we made an appointment to see an ENT.

We spent the rest of the day Friday, preparing for Z Man's school festival and packing Robert for his "adventure" to Singapore. We had a family lunch at a Mexican food place. While we were there we figured out that S knows how to drink from a straw. She was having so much fun that she poked a hole in the bottom of the cup so there was water pouring out everywhere and you know what I really just did not care. I know that is a shock to all that know me, but at that moment it really just did not matter. Life went on. We got home and got everyone bathed and ready for bed, then Rob and I started packing all of his things for his 8 week adventure, yes he will be gone for 56 days! We are on day 4 of 56, I swear it feels like we should be on about day 30 by now.

Rob left on Saturday morning, our good friend Evan offered to take him to the airport. It was a hard morning for all. But, we quickly had to put on our happy faces to go to Z's school festival and sell confetti eggs, 5,000! Well we only sold 1,362. I will be sure to head up this committee again, since all the work is done. It was an overall nice day. My Mom and I both bid on a few things from the auction and Aunt Gretchen and Allison both had donated there goods/services for the event. I could not have made it through the day without my Mom and Dad's help.

Monday, Baby S and I met with the ENT. Based on the amount of ear infections, her balance and speech we will have tubes put in ASAP, Thursday to be exact. I am not worried about the surgery, well maybe a little.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Goodness Jana. So much going on with you. Husbandless and daddyless for 56 days?! You are a good woman :0)

Hope to see you soon.

Will pray for you and Baby S as you have this surgery on Thursday. I hear it makes such a positive difference.