Sunday, May 17, 2009

Girls Gone Wild

OK, it really was not girls gone wild, but it was a lot of fun!

This weekend we had our first annual girls trip, Allison, Jennifer and I. Allison and Jennifer came to CS on Friday night and we had dinner and visited. It was so nice! Saturday morning we took off for Austin. Much to our dismay it was raining when we arrived, but that could not stop our fun, we just adjusted our plans. We shopped, ate, talked, laughed, swam, talked, ate, shopped and talked some more. It was wonderful! We also ran into one of Allison's friends and a fellow blogger, Amy. It was so cool to put a blog and a face together. She was also there with a friend having a girls weekend. We have decided that this will be an annual thing and we are going to try to go somewhere big on the five year mark! I can't wait!

While I was gone my parents were nice enough to keep the two older children since Rob is still in Singapore. I cannot thank them enough. I came back feeling so refreshed.

Allison also took some really cool pictures of Baby S that I can't wait to see, you will have to check her blog for a post as well as a pic of us at the Round Rock outlet mall.

Thanks to two of my best friends for such a wonderful time and to my parents for watching Z and M. This is a weekend that I will not soon forget!

No comments: