Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello, Strangers!

I know that it has been about 4 months since I blogged. I honestly do not even know where the time has gone.

Robert came home from Singapore, we vacationed with our good friends the Vestal's and the Hallberg's at Rosemary Beach in Florida. Had a blast! Z Man turned six and we had a pool party for him with all of our friends including my good friends from Dallas, Jennifer and Allison and their respective families. School started, Z is repeating Kindergarten and I can tell a huge difference! M walked into the first day of school and has never looked back, she loves it. No crying like last year! S is enjoying some alone time at home with me or a sitter. Robert turned 36 and Gretchen turned 30, we celebrated in our usual fashion with a meal and dessert, you get your choice, so we had two. My grandmother continues to be in and out of the hospital, we hope and pray for some sort of recovery. Z Man is playing flag football, we have only had four games due to all of the rain. That is the condensed version of four months of life.

This weekend Adam will celebrate his 31st birthday, but we will not have a party until the following weekend. We are looking forward to Halloween, Z will be a vampire, M a clown and S a ladybug. I am looking forward to a girl's weekend on the 7th to celebrate the impending arrival of Allison's new baby girl. After that I can't wait for Black Friday shopping.

Happy Friday!

No comments: