Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A New Phase

We went today to enroll the M Girl in school. We found out on Friday that we made it to the top of the wait list and had a spot. The only catch we had to decide by Monday. So, I called yesterday and told them that we were interested in would be in today for a visit. M has been so excited since I told her. My Mom took her shopping for a back pack and lunch kit and a few new clothes. She really looks so grown up. It makes me sadder to think about her going to school then it did the Z Man.

So, anyway we went to check out the room today, meet the teacher and see the other children. She was very excited, at first a little nervous, but she warmed up right away. She will start next Thursday, October 2. She will go two days a week for part of the day. I hope that she really enjoys her first experience with school.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Jana. I see things are rockin' and rollin' in your world of three children. I know what you mean - each chid holds a special place in our heart and change/ seeing them getting bigger is never easy. Hope to hear from you or see your beautiful family soon!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.