Thursday, October 2, 2008

School Day's

Today was the day! The M Girl started school! I thought that I would cry, but I held it together, it was great that my Dad was able to go with us. I appreciate my parents so much and the fact that they are involved with the children. My Dad and M are very close. She is with my Mom as well, but her and my Dad have a very special bond and I love it. When we arrived she was a little nervous, shaking a bit, but I quickly got her settled, gave her a kiss and hit the road. We will see how she does. I am going to pick her up after lunch today.

The Z Man went on the first field trip of the year with his school today, the are learning about cotton. They went to a cotton field and gin today, so much fun!

So, it is just Baby S and I. We have had some breakfast and I am about to get dressed to go to pick up the children and go to work. Not much down time, but I know it is so worth it for them.

No comments: