Friday, May 23, 2008

This and That

The Z Man finished the 4 year old class yesterday and is ready to move on to Kindergarten. I am not so sure that Mom is ready for that. It was a splash party and the children are also cute. I love Z's teacher, we will truly miss her. I am seriously contemplating staying here with the kids. It will be hard, but in the long run I cannot decide which would be better!


Allison's big A has some no competition for marrying Z. Apparently there are two girls that are smitten with him. In fact the talk about it, too cute! Zackery apparently told one of the little girls that he would not marry her unless she gave him the jewel so that he could give it to his sister. She did give him the jewel.

M and I are at home with baby S, Z and his Dad went to the movies with Robert's friend Gilbert.

It is so hot outside, I am actually ready for it to cool off. I am going to do some research for a girl trip to Galveston, possibly. We really want to take the older kids to Schliterbahn, I think more for us than them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so ready for the trip... just where are we going to fit it in??!??! Allison?!?!?

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you! Stay strong and call me when you can.