Friday, May 2, 2008

Sometimes I think that I live with Monkeys

The days have been long and the nights longer trying to keep up with three young children. Robert has been unable to help much this week, since he is trying to get everything done to graduate, today should be it, hopefully! Thankfully I have my parents nearby to lend a hand, I honestly do not know what I would do with out them!



The M girl went with my Dad this afternoon, she loves her Papa and my Dad really loves her. The Z Man and I have been hanging out listening to music and napping kind of while I held Baby S. I just cannot get enough snuggle time.



Back to my title about that sometimes I feel like I live with Monkeys, did I mention that I am a bit insane and actually have my house up for sale as well? Well, Monday we had to be out for several hours while some people looked, we went to my Mom and Dad's, while we were there the M girl decided that she was a chicken, so she stood on my parents fireplace and made chicken sounds at the top of her lungs, nothing that we said could convince her to stop.



The Z Man was trying to tell us a story about school the next night at dinner, the M girl proceeded to say her ABC's at the top of her lungs so the Z Man could not tell his story. Z Man got very frustrated and told her to just say her ABC's to herself, all I could do was laugh as much as I knew that I should be disciplining her. Thankfully, Baby S slept through it all. I really do think that we may have gotten a child that has Robert's laid back personality, one can only hope!



So, after almost two weeks, what is it like to have three children, I really do not know I am just too tired! Hopefully, soon we can get on some type of schedule, that is if we know what we are doing, going, etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your monkeys fit very well into my circus!!

Keep holding strong... good luck on getting some rest!

Tawyna said...

They are some of the cutest monkeys that I have ever seen. I hope you get some rest and I really miss you and hope to get together soon!
Tawyna