Sunday, April 27, 2008

Time Flies


Okay, so I am a little slow at posting as my dear friend points out. . .


Baby S was born on Monday, April 21 at 12:49 pm, weighing in at 6lbs 8oz and 20in. She is perfect in every way except size. She is so tiny! I got to go home from the hospital on Wednesday. The picture is her going home from the hospital. The funny thing is this is not what was bought for her to come home in. I had something else very cute planned, but given her size we had to change the option. There are not a lot of preemie clothes in BCS! I am feeling okay and anticipating getting the 19 staples removed tomorrow.


We had a nice weekend, Allison and Jennifer came from Dallas to meet the newest addition to the group, Baby S. We had a good time chatting and going to the splash park in Bryan with all 7 children. The group is so fun to watch, all of their personalities and the fact that my children do not see the others all the time, they always just seem to re click. It is amazing!


I really would like to reinstate arranged marriages, Allison's oldest daughter and the Z Man make the cutest couple. Jennifer is a little jealous that Allison and I may get to be mother in laws! I can only hope, right!


Well, I will attempt to post a picture of Baby S, Allison's will be much better than mine, but here goes . . .

4 comments:

Allison said...

No, that picture of Sophia is beautiful. We had such a fund weekend, and I'm so glad we got to meet her and hang out with y'all.

Jennifer is going to be so jealous when she reads the post. Now, who can we set Anna up with???

Unknown said...

I am not sure who will match the spitfire that is Anna. But maybe y'all will be the ones vying for Ross as a son-in-law. M is more his size, but he does love to sit on little A:)

We did have a great time. And it was so cute to see all the kids enjoy each other so much!

Tawyna said...

Oh Jana she is just beautiful! Life was out of control for me last week more so than normal so I am so sorry I didn't get to stop in to see you and the baby. I had Westin in the ER on Monday night with a concussion but I didn't want to bother you so soon after have Miss S. She is sooo pretty. I MISS YOU at work, it is not the same without you. I can bring a basket if you want to come back! :o) Let me know when you want to have lunch! Hugs Tawyna

Stephanie said...

Jana, the baby girl is gorgeous. I must say that I am jealous that you all got to spend time together but I am so involved in the life of a husband and three kids, the time is not mine to toy with anymore. You'll know the feeling one day. It's a good one, just always something. Congratulations to you and Robert and the big brother and sister. You have such a beautiful family.