Sunday, April 13, 2008

First Post

OK, I am going to attempt to post. Wow. this is really cool! I have to give a big thanks to my awesome and talented friend Allison Andrews, if you need some awesome invitations check out her website at www.jallisonandrews.com. I also have to give thanks to my friend Jen she helped me coordinate with Allison to get the blog!

I love the title of the blog and if you know me it fits me to a "t".

A quick little bit about me, I currently have two lovely children Z Man and the M girl, 4 and 2 respectively. I am due with my third child in a week. For all of you Aggies out there baby S will be born on Muster, April 21 in honor of my grandfather. I am also a wife to a full time grad student, who thank the lord will graduate in May. We will possible be moving to Houston for his job.

Okay, I have to make this short, the husband need to finish the taxes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, Jana! I am so glad you are part of the phenomena that helps keep us mommies sane! Can't wait to read more stories from cs!! You are going to have to keep us updated on every contraction!

Allison said...

I'm so pumped! One more thing to keep you from cleaning and doing something you should be doing. Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

(Jen-for her to keep us much updated with her contractions, she may need to subscribe to twitter.com...It's like micro-blogging. :)