Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hmm . . .

It is Sunday afternoon, everyone is asleep except me. I have been out and about running errands in anticipation of tomorrow. I do not know why I feel like I have to get everything done, but I do. Last day to redeem the Gymbucks, groceries to buy, target supplies, etc.

We had a girls day yesterday, my Grandmother, my Mom, Mya and my sister-in-law, Gretchen. We ate in the Garden District and then had a pedicure, very relaxing. The boys, my Dad, my brother, Adam, Robert and the Z Man went to the Maroon and White autograph session and then to lunch at Chicken Oil.

Everyone is ready for Baby S, except me. I am so nervous. I guess the fact that I know what it is like to have a c-section and the bad experience when I had Mya, just a tad nervous. I also, seriously hate the hospital. Is there not away that I could just do this outpatient? Well, I will post more on Baby S and maybe a picture when I get home on Wednesday or Thursday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad to know you got to have a fun time yesterday! I know how those nerves can tear me up - but I know everything will go smoothly tomorrow... And I will be saying special prayers. Please have Robert call me as soon as she is here. I will keep my phone on.