Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex in the City

Just got back from seeing Sex in the City the movie . . . it was okay, the beginning was good, but then it seemed to drag from there. It really just made me miss my friends and a good girls night out (Jen, Allison and Kendel)! Robert went with me, it was kind of a last hurrah before he starts work in Houston on Monday.


Z and M stayed with there Honey and Papa for an afternoon of kayaking and swimming. Baby S got see a rated R movie at a month old, something that I would have never thought of when I only had two children. They had a great time with Honey and Papa.

Z is excited about summer and going to some different camps, he just does not understand why we cannot go to Houston now with Dad. M is in to everything that Z is into, because as we all know she thinks that she is also 4. They are excited for the return of Jill! I think that Jill is equally ready to see them. Baby S is starting to stay awake longer and even smile a little. She still looks a lot like Z.

I am still on the fence if three children is harder than two, there are definitely moments. I just think I need to get a better plan on how to handle them all and there activities. Next week well definitely be the test. Stay tuned.

No comments: